Looking for a healthy treat to pamper your pooch with?
These turmeric and flax dog biscuits, created by Tod and Diane from White on Rice, are a delicious and healthy treat for your pup. Turmeric is thought to have pain relieving, cleansing, and anti-inflammatory properties. Along with the healing qualities of turmeric, flax is fantastic for your pup’s skin, coat, and immune system.
The pain relieving qualities of turmeric and the immune system boosting properties of flax make these dog biscuits a fantastic choice for a senior dog or a pup with a painful ailment.
- 3/4 cup (180ml) hot Water
- 1 teaspoon Beef or Chicken Bouillon Powder
- 1 1/3 cup (175g) all-purpose Flour
- 1 1/3 cup (175g) Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup (55g) ground Flax Seed
- 1 Tablespoon Turmeric
- 1/2 cup (130g) Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
For instructions on how to make these turmeric and flax dog biscuits, visit White on Rice.
Many thanks to Todd & Diane for sharing this great recipe! We hope our canine fans enjoy.