As the air has gotten chillier, leaves are changing color and starting to fall. Autumn is a wonderful season to enjoy time outdoors with your dog! Whether it’s going on a long walk in the park or a game of fetch in the backyard, your dog deserves some quality time in what many argue to be their favorite season.
Best Bully Sticks has put together a list of 9 Fall Fun Ideas below for you and your dog. We hope that you get to do one or all of these before winter weather sets in!
- Take a walk in the fresh, brisk air
- Enjoy a romp in the leaves
- Drink a pumpkin spice latte
- Visit an apple orchard
- Bake a pumpkin dog treat
- Bake lots of treats and have a fall dog party
- Go camping
- Dress your dog up for Halloween
- Buy delicious treats and chews from Best Bully Sticks!