2015 has come to an end, meaning new wishes and possibilities for the new year!
Here are 7 Dog Resolutions for Fido to be happy and healthy in 2016:
1. Stay active and enjoy a daily walk or other exercise.
2. Get plenty of rest (that’s usually not a hard one!)
3. Stay hydrated.
4. Take time to play– with fellow dogs or your human(s).
5. Be a good boy or girl for your mom and/or dad!
6. Enjoy a DIY dog treat occasionally (they’re made with love!)
7. Last but not least, enjoy a daily chew from Best Bully Sticks for less visits to the doggy dentist!
Happy New Year from Best Bully Sticks! Wishing you and your dog health and happiness in 2016