Here at BBS, we know you love your dog. And what’s not to love? Your dog is your companion, confidant and cuddle-bug. Love-day is right around the corner, so why not spoil your favorite little fuzzy face this Valentine’s Day? This recipe is chock-full of good stuff your dog will go nuts over–fruit, yogurt and more! If it’s physically possible for your dog to love you more, it’s might just happen after these doggie-licious pancakes.
2 large eggs
1 cup milk
1 1/2 tbs butter, melted (or vegetable oil)
1 tbs honey
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
2 cups sliced banana, berries and mango
1 cup plain yogurt
1. Preheat a griddle or large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, butter and honey. Gently whisk in the two flours, the baking powder and cinnamon.
3. Spray the griddle with cooking spray.
4. Drop the batter, 2 tablespoons at a time, onto the greased griddle. Cook until bubbles begin to form and break, about 3 minutes.
5. Press a few pieces of fruit into each pancake, then flip and cook until brown on the bottom, about two minutes.
6. Drizzle with yogurt and top with the remaining fruit.
(Recipe courtesy of Rachel Ray)
Check back next Wednesday for the ABSOLUTE EASIEST dog treat recipe out there!