Give your dog a barking good treat! This great dog treat recipe from Sweet Paul Mag is a take on traditional Swedish meatballs made specifically for your pooch! Made with lean turkey, brown rice and vitamin-packed broccoli, your dog is sure to love this flavorful treat! Plus, these treats are really simple to make.
(Makes 10-20, depending on how big you make them)
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 3/4 cup cooked brown rice
- 3/4 cup cooked broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped oregano
- Mix together all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Roll into large meatballs, there should be enough for between 10-20. All depends on the size of your dog.
- Fry them in a pan with butter on medium heat until done.
Bone Appétit & Enjoy!
(Recipe courtesy of Sweet Paul Mag & Photo courtesy of Colin Cooke.)