If your dog isn’t feeling well and needs a puppy pick-me-up, Best Bully Sticks has just the thing for you! Try Amy of The Blond Cook’s Simple Dog Biscuits recipe! With only four ingredients, you’ll love this easy, all natural dog treat recipe and your pup will love the taste! View the full recipe below!
Note: These dog treats do include garlic. Although highly debated, small amounts of garlic can be beneficial to your dog. Ask your vet what might be right for your dog. If you’d like, you can add herbs like parsley, mint or even basil.
- 3 cups all purpose flour & additional flour for dusting surface
- 2 large eggs
- Approximately 1/3 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, forming a stiff dough with your hands. Add more water if necessary.
3. Dust surface with flour. Using a rolling pin, roll out dough about 1/4 inch thick. Using a cookie cutter, cut into shapes (or use a knife to cut into small strips).
5. Cool on a wire rack & store in an airtight container.
Enjoy & Bone Appétit!
Thank you to Amy & Chance at The Blond Cook for sharing their great recipe and photos!
For an everyday treat, try our signature bully sticks!