HAPPY HOWL-O-WEEN! It’s no trick! It’s all treats around here at BBS! BestBullySticks.com is excited to celebrate this October 31st with a scrumptiously scary dog treat! Erica at For the Love of Pooch blog shared her Pumpkin & Peanut Butter Brain Pupcake recipe with us and we’re sharing it with you! This fall-flavored, Halloween-themed treat will have your dog’s tail wagging! Have a ghoulishly great October 31st, Bully Fans!
1 C. of whole wheat flour (regular or white)
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp. honey
1/2 C. skim milk
1/4 C. unsweetened & unsalted peanut butter
1/8 C. pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
1/4 C. water
1/4 C. pumpkin
1 oz low fat cream cheese
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees.
2. Mix flour, egg, olive oil, honey, skim milk, peanut butter, pumpkin, and water together. Batter should be thick.
3. Pour into cupcake tins about 2/3 full.
4. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes. Let cool.
5. Mix 1/4 C. of pumpkin with 1 oz of cream cheese. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
6. Using a Wilton #12 tip, pipe the left and right hemispheres of the brain then pipe the middle.
Store in an airtight container for 5 days.
Write date on plastic bag to keep track of expiration date.
Thanks to Erica (& her dog Mochi) for sharing this yummy Halloween treat!
Bone Appétit! And Happy Howl-O-Ween, Bully Fans!