Let your dog have pizza, too, with this delicious delicacy from Andrea of Cottage Market! The next time you get a fresh delivery of your favorite pizza, give your dog one of these Pop’s Pizza Homemade Dog Treats– they’re healthy, tasty, and sure to put a smile on your pup’s face!
- 2 cups of Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 cups of Unbleached White Flour
- 1/2 cup of Corn Meal
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cups of water – 2 cups of water…if the dough is a little dry…just add a little bit more water
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of parsley
- 1 teaspoon of basil
- 1 cup of grated cheese (Parm, Pecorino or if you like to mix it up…use a cheddar or a blend of cheese.
- 1 cup of chopped sun-dried tomatoes. (If you are using oil packed, use the oil from the tomatoes instead of olive oil or vegetable oil)
For step by step instructions, please visit the Cottage Market.
Thanks to Andrea for showing us this yummy recipe!
Bone Appetit! For more delicious recipes, check out our Weekly Drool Recipe Blog!