It’s that time of year…
when the temperature is rising, and you AND your dog just wanna stay cool! Today we are featuring an easy dog treat recipe from Lindsay of the Lean Green Bean!
Many dogs love icy treats, and this one combines the great flavor of nutritious sweet potato and peanut butter.
Cool off and let your freezer do the work!
- 1/2 cup roasted sweet potato
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
1. Peel skin from sweet potato.
2. Mash sweet potato in a bowl.
3. Add peanut butter and mix well.
4. Scoop into an ice cube tray.
6. Transfer to an airtight container when frozen and give your pup 1-2 frozen treats a day as an everyday treat or a cooling one on especially H-O-T days.
To see more easy pupsicle combinations, see the Lean Green Bean blog.