Homemade with a twist of lemon and a sprig of spearmint and it’s just for your dog! Best Bully Sticks is sharing Doggy Dessert Chef’s Mint Chicken Jerky recipe with you today! Chicken is an all-time favorite flavor for dogs and along with the lemon and mint, you can’t go wrong. The lemon flavored chicken will be a yummy treat and the mint will help freshen your dog’s breath! Try out this easy, homemade Mint Chicken Jerky recipe on your dog!
3 Chicken Breasts
2 cups Water
1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
1 tablespoon dried Parsley
2 tablespoon dried Spearmint
1. Combine water, lemon juice, parsley and spearmint in a bowl.
2. Clean the chicken breasts, then carefully slice them into strips, removing all the fat you can from the meat. They are easier to cut if allowed to freeze slightly.
3. Place chicken strips into the mint marinade and let marinate for at least an hour.
4. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
5. Place on a cookie sheet 1/2 inches apart.
6. Dry in an oven, with the door slightly open to let out moisture, for about 3 to 4 hours, until meat is dry appearance and texture.
Cool and store in an airtight container.
(Recipe & Photo courtesy of Doggy Dessert Chef)