Get ready for a tasty and cool treat! Today Best Bully Sticks is sharing Layered Sweet Potato Frosty Bones from Sugar the Golden Retriever! These frosty snacks are a yummy and nutritious treat that your pup won’t have any problem devouring! Sweet potato and yogurt paired with a chewy dog treat make a great summer snack for any four-legged friend, plus it’s easy to make! Full recipe below!
- Plain Yogurt
- Mashed Sweet Potato
- Honey (optional)
- Sam’s Yams Sweet Potato dog treats
1. Pour some yogurt in the mold, Freeze it for an hour.
2. Add the mashed sweet potato on top of the frozen yogurt.
(Optional: for a creamy texture sweet potato, place the sweet potato in a blender first)
3. Cut a Sam’s Yams Sweet Potato Chewz into a small pieces and place it in the middle before adding the 2nd layer of yogurt.
4. Add another layer of yogurt. Freeze it for an hour (or longer).
Bone Appétit & Enjoy!
Thank you to Sugar & mom Rosalyn for sharing this amazing recipe and photos with us!
Your dog can also enjoy the simple pleasures of all natural dog treats and chews by simply checking our bully sticks and other great products!