- 1 cup shredded roasted turkey meat
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 sweet potato—baked, skin discarded and potato coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- In a medium bowl, combine the turkey and breadcrumbs. Mix gently with your hands, then mix in the egg and sweet potato. Shape into two 1/2-inch-thick patties.
- In a medium skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the patties and cook, turning once, until golden-brown, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate to drain. Top with the cranberry sauce and let your canine enjoy!
Serving size – 2
Courtesy of Rachael Ray
Stay tuned for delicious dog recipes every Wednesday in our Weekly Drool Recipes blog series. Check out our other drool-worthy recipes! Also, remember food is meant to be shared! So be a pal and submit your favorite dog recipes to be featured in this delicious blog series by emailing us at email@example.com.
Best Bully Sticks News!
Become a Facebook Fan, “Like” our page & Help us reach 10,000 fans.
When we reach 10,000 fan “Likes” all of our Facebook fans will be eligible to enter a giveaway to win a grand prize. We can’t spill the beans yet! The quicker we get to 10,000 “Likes” the sooner you can learn what that grand prize is. Thanks for “Liking” our page.
Best Bully Sticks Now Offering Free Shipping and Flat Rate Shipping!
Customer Service is #1. You asked for free and flat rate shipping, we listened! All orders over $89 ship free, all under $89 are a flat $6.95.
Give the gift of a good chew. Delicious & all natural, the way nature intended!
A picture is worth a thousand words, or shall we say free bully sticks!
Our photo gallery is growing constantly, please submit a photo of your dog enjoying any of our products to enter our twice monthly contest! Each month we will have a drawing on those customers who submitted pictures to the gallery and a winner will be chosen and posted on the site. The winner will win more bully sticks!