BestBullySticks.com loves finding healthy alternatives for our dogs and our customer’s dogs. That’s why we love the Doggy Dessert Chef and her amazing, healthy recipes that she shares with us quite often! And she’s done it again! These gluten-free dog treats are a cinch to make and you’ll have fun doing it! (And your dog will have fun eating it!)
Gluten-Free Rosemary Cheddar Crisps
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tablespoon grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon dried Rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 1/2 cup Oat Flour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut with your cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until browned.
Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 2 dozen rounds.
Thanks to Tennille aka the Doggy Dessert Chef for sharing her amazing recipes and stellar photos with us!
Want more dog treat recipes? Browse all of BBS’s Weekly Drool Recipes and whip up something healthy and fun for your pup!