We love bringing you things that are 100% great for your dog. That’s why we offer all-natural bully sticks, dog treats and more. It’s the same reason we at BestBullySticks share great all-natural dog treat recipes with you on our blog! And we’ve got another for you! This yummy, easy and healthy dog treat recipe from Doggy Dessert Chef combines nutritious veggies and tasty chicken to make your dog’s mouth water and tail wag. Read on for the full Broccoli Carrot Chicken Dog Treat Recipe!
These broccoli, carrot chicken treats can be made months ahead of time so you’ll always have the makings of tasty treats on hand.
- 1 Chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup finely grated Carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped Broccoli
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Butter, softened
- 1 Egg
- 2 cups Oat Flour
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, stirring well after each addition
- Divide the dough into fourths and place each ball of dough on to a piece of wax paper.
- Shape the dough into rolls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter and wrap each in plastic wrap or foil and allow to chill in the refrigerator for at least three hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- To bake, slice rolls about 1/4 inch and bake on prepared baking sheet for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- The rolls can be frozen for about four weeks, if working with frozen rolls it is best to let the stand at room temperature for about 15 to 20 minutes before slicing.
Enjoy & Bone Appétit!
Be sure to check out all of our all natural dog treats and our Weekly Drool Recipes to find the best chew for your “chewsy” mutt!