Spring is right around the corner and you’ll be able to experience it through all your senses. Smell the flowers, hear the birds, feel the sun on your face, see the bright blue sky and green grass and taste berries! It’s almost fresh berry season! We at BestBullySticks.com are ready for spring and it’s berries to get here. We know you don’t want to leave your dog out so we’re sharing Doggy Dessert Chef’s great Berry Good Muffins dog treat recipe!
I think the dogs only got three of these berry good dog muffins, they taste great with honey so it’s a recipe that can be enjoyed by everyone.
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Raspberries
- 1/2 cup Strawberries
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 1/3 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Egg
- 4 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease muffin tins.
2. In a large bowl mix milk, oil, honey then add egg.
3. In a separate bowl mix wheat flour and baking powder, once well mixed add to wet mixture. Once mixed add vanilla and fold in fruit.
4. Fill greased muffin tins about 1/3 full and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the center springs back when touched.
Allow to cool on a wire rack and refrigerate.
Bone Appétit & Enjoy!
Recipe and photo courtesy of Doggy Dessert Chef.
Check out all the tasty dog treats in our Weekly Drool Recipe category! Remember to check out all bully sticks for an every day treat for your dog!