At Best Bully Sticks, we believe every day should be treated like Valentine’s Day!
After all, Fido deserves love, affection, good exercise, chews, and toys to keep him happy year round.
But if you truly want to celebrate, here are 5 ways to make this Valentine’s Day extra special for you and your canine friend:
1. Make some delicious treats in the kitchen. If you enjoy playing in the kitchen, show your dog some love by whipping up treats that he’ll go nuts for!
For some sweet decadence: Valentine’s Day Carob Dipped Dog Biscuits
For a cheesy, easy, gourmet snack: Chock Full of Cheese Cookies
If you don’t have the time to make drool-worthy dog treats for Valentine’s Day, you can show your canine best friend(s) some love in other ways.
2. Get some exercise — it will benefit both of you! Take him for a longer than usual walk. Does Fido like to fetch? Get out that squeeze toy, ball, or Frisbee and wear him out — fit, healthy dogs make happy dogs!
3. Give him a new toy. Keeping your dog entertained is vital for his health and happiness.
Best Bully Sticks’ selection of chew, rope, plush, and ball toys
4. Buy some of his favorite dog chews or treats or maybe one he hasn’t had yet. Browse our large supply of bully sticks, chews and treats, and dog bones.
5. And last but not least, cuddle! What better way to spend quality time together than a neck or belly scratch, a massage, or relaxing on the couch together?
From Best Bully Sticks, wishing you and your pooch lots of love this Valentine’s Day!
For tips on how to make more appetizing dog treats, see our Weekly Drool Recipe collection here on our Healthy Dog Blog or Follow our Drool Dog Recipes board on Pinterest.