Today we are featuring a mouthwatering recipe from Amy aka The Blond Cook!
Her recipe for Banana Pupcakes won us over because dogs deserve their cake, too! This soft texture of this pupcake is great for older dogs, puppies, those with dental sensitivities and all in between! The banana and honey are naturally sweet to give your pup a tasty treat.
- 2 cups water
- 2 bananas, mashed (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line muffin tins with muffin liners, or spray with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mash bananas with a fork. Add remaining ingredients and stir well with a large spoon until blended.
- Fill muffin tins about 1/2 full with batter.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the middle is removed clean.
Recipe courtesy of Three Dog Bakery