Want a great way to spoil your dog and cool them down in a pinch? Today BestBullySticks gets to share a great recipe from We Eat. Happy. Becky and her doggy gang have tested and approved this amazing recipe that will be a new summer favorite in any household. Complete with a dog’s favorite ingredient, peanut butter, and yummy carob powder, your dog will have the same satisfaction as Becky’s dogs! Check out the full recipe below!
Here is a recipe for some dog treats I made for the dogs (with a little help from Maude…). So, these wheat-free, frozen treats are intended for dogs, but there is nothing in them that is weird for a human to eat…I even tasted the batter. The dogs loved them…right up their alley! Perfect treat for those dog-days of summer (pun absolutely intended).
Peanut Butter & Carob Frozen Yogurt DOG Treats.
(Makes a dozen)
- 2 cups plain yogurt (your choice of fat %)
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 TBL carob powder (CANNOT be substituted for chocolate)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 12 small paper cups
1. Mix ingredients in a large bowl. Divide evenly into 12 cups (approx. 1/4 cup each).
2. Put into the freezer for at least 3 hours. Peel off, or pop out of, paper cup. Serve.
Bone Appétit & Enjoy!
Thank you to Becky at We Eat. Happy. for sharing this amazing summer recipe and photos with us!
Check out all of our great Weekly Drool Recipes to find the perfect, festive holiday treat for your four-legged best friend! And as always, toss your favorite pup an all-natural bully stick for a classic treat!