What’s better than a South of the Border tasty treat? Not much. Tacos pack a wallop of flavor and can be healthy, too! BestBullySticks.com brings you Taco Treats via Yuki + Rocket for this week’s Drool Recipe! Let your dog savor this new favorite dog treat! Full recipe below!
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- chicken broth
- 1/4 cup finely shredded cheese
- 1/8 cup carrots, chopped very small
- 2 tbsp Italian parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup lean ground beef, cooked, cooled and in small crumbles
- 1 large egg
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Mix flour, brown rice flour, ground flax. Then mix in vegetable oil. Once you have incorporated the vegetable oil, slowly add chicken broth until the dough just begins to hold together. I would add chicken broth with a spoon, stir it, and then add more, spoon by spoon. Once you have added enough broth, knead dough until it becomes soft, 1-2 minutes. Shape dough into a disc, wrap with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
3. While the dough is chilling, make the filling.
4. Mix finely shredded cheese, carrots, Italian parsley, and ground beef. Mix in the egg.
5. On a floured surface, roll out chilled dough, thinly. Cut out circular shapes.
6. Place a little filling on one side of the circle and flip the other side over. read more…