When the mercury rises nothing beats cooling down on a delicious frozen pupsicle treat. Now your dog can chill, literally!
Here is a simple, quick tasty summer treat that will leave your dog begging for another ice cold lick.
1 ripe banana
2 tsp. peanut butter
2 tsp. honey
32 oz. unflavored low fat yogurt w/ active cultures
1. Slice banana and place in medium bowl. Mash the banana with a fork.
2. Add the peanut butter and honey to the banana. Mix ingredients thoroughly until blended well. Add yogurt (avoid flavored yogurts, or yogurts with added sugar) and mix again.
3. Spoon the mixture into small, 3-4oz disposable cups or bowls. You can also use ice cube trays.
4. Place bowls on cookie sheet or tray. Set the tray in the freezer.
5. Leave bowls in the freezer until the treats are completely frozen. Serve to your lucky deserving pup. Leave the remaining in the freezer.
Do you have a bone to pick with us?
Our dog chews & bones are all natural, and from either Brazilian or US meat sources. If you have a highly aggressive chewers then you came to the right place. Your dogs will fall in love with our grrreat selection, while you go gaga over our amazing prices! We are constantly adding new dog bones & chews, so make sure to check back often. Better yet sign up for our newsletter and receive the inside scoop on new products, special saving & discounts & stay up to date on Best Bully Sticks happenings for 2010. We have some wonderful things in store worth barking about, so sniff around our site daily!
Offering you more of the best of the best-with your input!
Since you are our most valuable resource and we want Best Bully Sticks to be your go-to source for great pooch stuff, we need your help! Please let us know what you think we should offer, and how you think we can improve our website, for your best possible shopping experience with us. We will carefully consider all ideas.
Give the gift of a good chew. Delicious & all natural, the way nature intended!
Please make sure to check out our growing selection of dog treats, dog chews, and of course our bully sticks . Try our NEW Odorless Odor free all natural free range bully sticks!
A picture is worth a thousand words, or shall we say free bully sticks!
Our photo gallery is growing constantly, please submit a photo of your dog enjoying any of our products to enter our twice monthly contest! Each month we will have a drawing on those customers who submitted pictures to the gallery and a winner will be chosen and posted on the site. The winner will win more bully sticks!