Is your dog being constantly tormented and irritated (pun intended) by ticks, mosquito, fleas and tail biting bugs? With summer just around the corner its time to tick & bug proof you and your dog prior to those fun filled hikes, outdoor excursions & camping trips. Ticks are carriers of many disease including Lyme Disease and dogs and humans can fall victim. Like anything, the best cure is prevention. But before you start praying yourself & your furry buddy with harsh insecticides, we have a safer & healthier solution. All natural tick repellent is a great alternative to chemical repellents because it is safe, non-toxic and has no adverse side effects.Our friends at ehow came up with an all natural tick recipe to take the bite out of the dog days of summer.
All Natural Tick Repellent Recipe for You & Your Dog
1. Place a funnel into the top of a 12-ounce or larger bottle.
2. Pour 10 oz. of jojoba oil or aloe vera gel through the funnel into the bottle. The jojoba oil or aloe vera gel will serve as a base to dilute the neem oil. The oil is more effective at making the natural tick repellent stick to the skin or fur, but some people find the oil to be too greasy. If you prefer, substitute the jojoba oil for a different base oil, such as almond or olive oil.
3. Pour 1/2 oz. of organic neem oil through the funnel into the bottle.
4. Fasten the spray nozzle lid onto the bottle and shake the bottle for five minutes to combine the ingredients.
5. Shake the natural neem tick repellent before each use. Spray it lightly onto your dogs fur, avoiding eyes, ears, nose or genitals, once every two weeks. You can even apply the neem oil liberally onto your skin before hiking or going into wooded areas. In the event that an allergic reaction occurs, such as irritation or rash, wash the Neem tick repellent off using soap and water.
NEW! PRICE-MATCH GUARANTEE!
We are so confident that we offer the best prices at bestbullysticks.com that we now match ANY online vendor price on any item we sell!
If you find anything on bestbullysticks.com for less on another website (excluding Amazon and Ebay), let us know and we’ll credit the difference to you. It must be the same item. For bulk items, we’ll try our best to match the price. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to take advantage of this great new service.
Refer-A-Friend now offering a 6% discount per referral
Many of you have taken advantage of our Refer-a-Friend/Family Member program, and we extend our heartfelt thanks for that-it’s the biggest compliment you can give us.
Are you new to Refer-A-Friend? It’s simple! Here’s how it works:
*Your friend or family member places their first order with Best Bully Sticks.
*On that first order, your friend or family member types your name and the words “Refer-A-Friend” in the “Comments” section.
*We send you a coupon code for 6% off when their order is placed!
There are no limits to the Refer-A-Friend promotion, so you save 6% off our products every time a new friend or family member places their first order!
Do you have a bone to pick with us?
Our dog chews & bones are all natural, and from either Brazilian or US meat sources. If you have a highly aggressive chewers then you came to the right place. Your dogs will fall in love with our grrreat selection, while you go gaga over our amazing prices! We are constantly adding new dog bones & chews, so make sure to check back often. Better yet sign up for our newsletter and receive the inside scoop on new products, special saving & discounts & stay up to date on Best Bully Sticks happenings for 2010. We have some wonderful things in store worth barking about, so sniff around our site daily!
Offering you more of the best of the best-with your input!
Since you are our most valuable resource and we want Best Bully Sticks to be your go-to source for great pooch stuff, we need your help! Please let us know what you think we should offer, and how you think we can improve our website, for your best possible shopping experience with us. We will carefully consider all ideas.
Give the gift of a good chew. Delicious & all natural, the way nature intended!
Please make sure to check out our growing selection of dog treats, dog chews, and of course our bully sticks. Try our NEW Odorless Odor free all natural free range bully sticks!
A picture is worth a thousand words, or shall we say free bully sticks!
Our photo gallery is growing constantly, please submit a photo of your dog enjoying any of our products to enter our twice monthly contest! Each month we will have a drawing on those customers who submitted pictures to the gallery and a winner will be chosen and posted on the site. The winner will win more bully sticks!